About Tuck Chiropractic Clinic in Salem – Roanoke
Our Salem-Roanoke location is the newest addition to our Family of Clinics. This location, established in April of 2019, strives to meet the pain management and healthy lifestyle needs of our patients living in the Salem and West Roanoke areas. Our goal is to get you back to your busy life, pain-free and healthier. Dr. Garrett Thompson and Dr. Nicole Dougherty both practice in this location. Dr. Thompson has been in the area for over 20 years and is dedicated and committed to care excellence through our patient-centered, shared-decision making patient care plans which are consistent throughout our other 9 locations throughout the Roanoke and New River Valleys as well as central and Southside Virginia. Dr. Dougherty, originally from Daytona Beach, Florida, is also very dedicated to serve and help her patients feel better and perform at their very best, so they can continue to do what they love. Our doctors are among the highest rated chiropractors in the Roanoke, VA area and we’re ready to help you! Want to see what makes Tuck Clinics different? See how we approach chiropractic care and therapy.
Both Doctors’ main goal is to work with you so that you can live pain free and do the things you love doing most. At Tuck Chiropractic we want to be advocates for your health!
Tuck Chiropractic Clinic Salem-Roanoke, which is located right next to Brandon Oaks Senior Living Community, participates in Numerous Roanoke College Events, The Roanoke Railyard Dogs Community events, Roanoke Trick or Treating, Relay for Life, Dickens of a Christmas City of Roanoke Christmas Parade, Area Christmas Parades, and the Roanoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
Our group enjoys Salem and Roanoke community life by participating in events like health fairs and golf tournaments. Our doctors also conduct health and lifestyle workshops throughout Roanoke County and Salem City. As a team, we participate with the Roanoke County and Salem-Roanoke Chambers of commerce and around the holidays, we love partnering with Feeding America SWVA’s Thanksgiving Food Drive and Toys for Tots. Dr. Garrett Thompson also coaches the Roanoke College Rugby Club Team.
We love being part of the Salem and Roanoke Valley communities!
Services & Treatments
- Upper Back Pain Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Chiropractic Care of Children
- Chiropractic Treatment for Seniors
- Chiropractic Treatment of Stress
- Chiropractic Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident
- Feel Better. Live Better.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation or Adjustment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment and Relief
- Therapeutic Exercise and Chiropractic Treatment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Virginia Family & Pediatric Chiropractors
- Headache Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Arthritis
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Posture and Ergonomics
- Pregnancy Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment