About Tuck Chiropractic Clinic in Bedford
Tuck Chiropractic’s Bedford clinic, formerly LaBarbera Family Chiropractic (A.J. LaBarbera, D.C.) merged with Tuck Chiropractic in 2010.
Dr. A.J. LaBarbera & Dr. John Earsing have practiced as a team at Tuck Chiropractic Clinic in Bedford since 2014. Their goal is to work with you so that you can live pain free. At Tuck Chiropractic, our mission is to make a positive impact on every life we touch and to be true advocates for your health.
Tuck Chiropractic Clinic in Bedford participates in annual food and toy drives to benefit local families during the holidays.
The clinic supports many community activities and student athletes. Most notably, Dr. LaBarbera is an active member of the Bedford Rotary Club and serves as an ambassador for the Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce.
Dr. LaBarbera is active in Rotary, Bedford Main Street, the Bedford YMCA, the Bedford Christmas Station and supports Bedford County School athletes and athletics.
Dr. Earsing is a member of the Bedford Rotary Club, has been a Member of the Bedford Moose Lodge 13 years and served 2 years as an officer at the lodge. He also worked 3 years in the Bedford Ruritan Club. Dr. Earsing achieved the rank of E-6 with 6 years in the Army Reserve.
Services & Treatments
- Upper Back Pain Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident
- Chiropractic Care of Children
- Chiropractic Treatment for Seniors
- Chiropractic Treatment of Stress
- Chiropractic Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Feel Better. Live Better.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment and Relief
- Spinal Manipulation or Adjustment
- Therapeutic Exercise and Chiropractic Treatment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Virginia Family & Pediatric Chiropractors
- Headache Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Arthritis
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Posture and Ergonomics
- Pregnancy Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment