About Dr. Jennifer Rathmann
Originally from Buffalo, New York, Dr. Rathmann completed her undergraduate degree at State University of New York at Fredonia. She graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in Chicago, Illinois with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Rathmann joined Tuck Chiropractic Clinic in 1999 and is currently a Senior Partner. She treats all patients including those with low back pain, neck pain, and headaches. She is also fully qualified to perform acupuncture. Dr. Rathmann serves as Clinical Operations Manager for Tuck Chiropractic Clinic to ensure continuous quality improvement with clinic staff members.
Over the years, Dr. Rathmann has established a strong connection with the New River Valley community. Dr. Rathmann demonstrates our mission and vision to give back to our community and make a significant, positive impact on as many people as we can. She gives of her time to these organizations:
- Very active member of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Downtown Blacksburg Inc.
- Membership Chair for the American Business Women’s Association and serve on its Leadership Board
- Board Member of the Valley Interfaith Child Care Center
- Active member of the Blacksburg Sports Club
- Member and Treasurer of the Virginia Chiropractic PAC
Dr. Rathmann has also been a member of Rotary, a Board member for the American Red Cross, and a volunteer for the United Way
Dr. Rathmann was honored with the Blacksburg Police Citizen of the Year Award and the Best Bedside Manner Award in 2010. She was the featured Young Professional in the New River Valley magazine. Dr. Rathmann recently received the Woman of the Year Award from the NRV Express Chapter of the American Business Women’s Association
Dr. Rathmann loves to have fun! She has portrayed Mrs. Claus on the Tuck Chiropractic Clinic Christmas parade float and the Statue of Liberty on the 4th of July parade float. In 2012, she participated in the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics and braved the water of the icy New River.
Dr. Rathmann is married to Eric Johnsen, a local State Farm Insurance agent. They have two sons. Her hobbies include hiking and working in her gardens.
Dr. Rathmann sees patients at our office in Blacksburg, click here to find out more about this location.
- State University of New York at Fredonia
- Doctorate of Chiropractic - National College of Chiropractic
8:15am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-6:00pm
8:15am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-6:00pm
Services & Treatments
- Upper Back Pain Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident
- Chiropractic Care of Children
- Chiropractic Treatment for Seniors
- Chiropractic Treatment of Stress
- Chiropractic Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Feel Better. Live Better.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment and Relief
- Spinal Manipulation or Adjustment
- Therapeutic Exercise and Chiropractic Treatment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Virginia Family & Pediatric Chiropractors
- Headache Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Arthritis
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Posture and Ergonomics
- Pregnancy Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
Wondering what you can expect?
At each of our clinics, we're focused on helping you reach the goals you set. Find out more about our approach and what you can expect. Discover the Tuck Chiropractic Experience.
Awards & Community Involvement
For two weeks this summer, I was a member of the Sports Medicine team at the United States Olympic Training campus (USOC)…