The Top 10 Wellness Blogs of 2016
Our wellness blog gives us the opportunity to regularly connect with patients, friends, and followers alike. We love sharing a wide variety of health and wellness information and also success stories from our patients. For our team, 2016 was an amazing year. As we celebrate welcoming a new year full of new possibilities we felt it was only fitting to reflect on the blog articles that were “the best” as determined by you, our audience! We have compiled data on which articles were the most read—and here you have it!
- Supporting Those who Serve our Community Getting to work with incredible patients like Greg reminds us of the value of serving others before self and focusing on leaving a positive impact on those around us!
- Dr. Ray Tuck’s Story No matter how well you know Dr. Tuck we thought you might enjoy a deeper look at who is and what he is all about.
- Dr. Matthis: Why Chiropractic The answer to “why chiropractic?” for Matthis is a powerful, compelling, and personal story. It speaks volumes about the ability of chiropractic to leave a positive impact on lives—both patients and doctors alike.
- Jennifer’s Story: Chiropractic and Migraines Jennifer knows her health can’t be isolated to just dealing with headaches, just exercise, or just a healthy diet. It is when chiropractic care is aligned with all other aspects of health that the most positive impact is felt.
- Lessons in Wellness from a Lifetime Athlete We spoke with a local lifetime athlete who has spent her career encouraging current and developing athletes—we knew there was a lot we could learn from her.
- 5 Tips for Staying Active at Work If we can’t just quit our jobs to get more active, what can we do during work hours to get moving and improve our physical fitness?
- 5 Types of Food that Enhance Spinal Health Good nutrition is essential for a healthy metabolism and for tissue growth and repair. Nutrition determines the strength of your teeth, bones, connective tissues, and your spine.
- If I Go Once, Do I Have to Keep Going? This is one of the most frequently asked questions about chiropractic. In this post, we provide detailed information on this not-so-simple topic.
- An Open Letter to the Person with Back Pain We see you—your unique story—your unique goals—your unique pain. Now we simply ask, are you ready to come see us?
- Overcoming Chronic Back Pain: Joyce’s Story Convenient and consistent chiropractic care allows Joyce to work hard, embrace life, and overcome chronic pain.
Copyright: nd3000 / 123RF Stock Photo
About the Writer
You may also be interested in...
Did you know that one in every four adults over the age of 65 falls at least once every year? With one… Read More
You may have heard the term “subluxation” many times before, but you may not fully understand what it is or what kind… Read More
As the autumn leaves are changing and fall is in full swing, we are excited to introduce our newest doctor addition to… Read More