About Dr. Logan Brooke
Dr. Logan Brooke joined the Tuck Chiropractic Clinic family in June, 2009. He is a 2005 cum laude graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, the fountainhead of chiropractic. After graduating, he practiced chiropractic in Ohio and has served on chiropractic humanitarian trips to India, Brazil, and Africa.
Dr. Brooke achieved his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. There he met his wife, Tess, and the two were married in August of 2002. In 2013, Dr. Brooke completed his specialization as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician through the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians. Dr. Brooke has worked with and learned from Doctors at the highest level of the profession, many of whom serve as Doctors to the USA Olympics.
Dr. Brooke suffered from ear infections as a child. All of the allopathic treatments failed and he stopped going to school. It was only after seeing a chiropractor, having his hearing restored that he returned to school. That experience revolutionized his life and ultimately was the deciding factor in choosing Chiropractic as a career.
Dr. Brooke has a passion for serving his community. Locally, he serves as president of the Mt. Tabor Ruritan Club, serves as the Official Chiropractor for the Virginia Tech Rugby Team , and provides professional support to the Office of Health Professions Advising through Virginia Tech. In the profession, Dr. Brooke serves as Public Relations Chair for the Unified Virginia Chiropractic Association.
When not serving his community, you will find Dr. Brooke enjoying it! As an active triathlete, he competes in the Christiansburg, Salem, Smith Mountain Lake , and Claytor Lake triathlons. He often competes with his patients in the Wilderness Road Ride and the Giles County Ride, River, and Run. Dr. Brooke and his wife call the New River Valley home.
Dr. Brooke sees patients at our office in Blacksburg, click here to find out more about this location.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry - Bowling Green State University
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
8:15am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-6:00pm
8:15am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-6:00pm
Services & Treatments
- Upper Back Pain Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Chiropractic Care After an Auto Accident
- Chiropractic Care of Children
- Chiropractic Treatment for Seniors
- Chiropractic Treatment of Stress
- Chiropractic Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Feel Better. Live Better.
- Shoulder Pain Treatment and Relief
- Spinal Manipulation or Adjustment
- Therapeutic Exercise and Chiropractic Treatment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Virginia Family & Pediatric Chiropractors
- Headache Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Arthritis
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Posture and Ergonomics
- Pregnancy Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
Wondering what you can expect?
At each of our clinics, we're focused on helping you reach the goals you set. Find out more about our approach and what you can expect. Discover the Tuck Chiropractic Experience.
Other Doctors at This Location
Awards & Community Involvement
For two weeks this summer, I was a member of the Sports Medicine team at the United States Olympic Training campus (USOC)…