About Dr. John Earsing
Originally from Buffalo, New York, Dr. John Earsing lives in Bedford with his wife and children. He attended New York Chiropractic College on the finger lakes. He has practiced in Bedford since 2001.
He has served the Bedford community both as a chiropractor and a volunteer.
Dr. Earsing has served as a volunteer in the Rotary Club, the Bedford Breakfast Lions Club, and the Bedford Moose Lodge. Served as a trustee with the Bedford Community Health Foundation, He achieved the rank of E-6 with 6 years in the Army Reserve.
Dr. Earsing loves helping patients get back to doing the things in life they enjoy most.
- New York Chiropractic College
Services & Treatments
- Upper Back Pain Treatment
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Stress
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation Therapy
- Shoulder Pain Treatment and Relief
- Virginia Family & Pediatric Chiropractors
- Headache Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment of Arthritis
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Neck Pain Treatment
- Posture and Ergonomics
- Pregnancy Back and Neck Pain Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Sports Injury Treatment
Wondering what you can expect?
At each of our clinics, we're focused on helping you reach the goals you set. Find out more about our approach and what you can expect. Discover the Tuck Chiropractic Experience.