Our Most Popular Blogs of 2017
A huge part of what we do as chiropractors is education. We always want to ensure our clients not only understand what they should do to optimize their wellness, but why they should do it, too. For that reason, we enjoy connecting with our audience through our wellness blog.
As 2017 comes to an end, we decided to take a look at all of the blogs we shared with you this year, from healthy hacks to stories about our wonderful doctors and patients. We hope you enjoy reflecting with us, on the most popular chiropractic and wellness blogs of 2017.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger & Chiropractic – You may know Arnold Schwarzenegger for his roles in a variety of films, or for his tenure as the governor of California, but did you know he is also a huge proponent of chiropractic? Dr. Brooke was able to meet the legend himself earlier this year!
- Welcome Dr. Roiketa Strand – We welcomed Dr. Roiketa Strand to the Tuck team this year! Growing up, Dr. Strand had a dream of becoming a Pediatrician or OB/GYN, but a life-changing moment caused her to pursue a career in Chiropractic instead. Take a moment to learn more about Dr. Strand and her story.
- The Botetourt Chiropractic Announcement – We started 2017 off with a bang! We opened new office to serve the Bonsack, Botetourt, Northeast Roanoke and Vinton Communities. Exciting moves like this would not be possible without our supportive patients and community.
- Welcome Dr. Flynn – We were lucky to add Dr. Anna Occhiuzzi-Flynn to our team this year! Her passion for serving others and strong sense of empathy makes her a great fit. However, the moment she knew chiropractic was her calling didn’t come as you may expect.
- Dr. Ray Tuck Honored as Chiropractor of the Year – Wow, what an honor! We are thrilled that the Virginia Chiropractor’s Association honored our own Dr. Ray Tuck as the Virginia Chiropractor of the Year for 2017 by the Virginia Chiropractic Association.
- Local Strongman Competitor Powered by Chiropractic – We are honored that Dr. Skinner and the staff at our Roanoke Clinic were able to serve Shanice and help her optimize her physical condition for training and competition. She competed in the Strongman Corporation North American National Championship last month!
- Dr. Rathmann: A Strong Community Leader – Our own Dr. Jen Rathmann was nominated for the award of Accomplished Business Woman of the Year though the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce. Learn more about this much deserved honor and recognition!
- Dr. LaBarbera’s Chiropractic Journey – Dr. A.J. LaBarbera is a second-generation chiropractor, and his father’s experience as a chiropractor served as his inspiration. His journey throughout this chiropractic career has been one filled with teamwork, leadership, and helping others.
- Top Hiking Trails in Southwest Virginia – Just like the importance of chiropractic treatments as part of an overall wellness plan, regular activity should also be part of your routine. A great way to become more active is to get outside and enjoy nature by going on a local hike. So, we narrowed down some of our favorite hiking trails in our area.
- Study: Too Much Sitting Can Be Deadly – A research review found that daily sitting for long periods of time can lead to negative health effects such as heart disease, diabetes, and even death. This information impacts so many of our patients, who have jobs requiring extensive periods of sitting. Luckily, we have a few tips to help reduce your risk of increased health problems.
We appreciate everyone who keeps up with our blog each week. We are looking forward to connecting with you in 2018!
About the Writer
You may also be interested in...
It is no secret that weight loss is a common goal for many people and as we enter the summer season many… Read More
Of all the different ways to get into Chiropractic, it was a bit of a happy accident for Dr. Phillip Brown. His… Read More
Getting enough sleep at night is vital to helping us make it through the next day. As you sleep, your body uses… Read More
Tuck Chiropractic doctors are, first and foremost, focused on the health and well-being of our patients, doctors, and staff. We want to… Read More